At IBP Savannah, we provide expert solutions to home comfort, indoor air quality and energy problems by upgrading your attic insulation.
We work with and proudly serve homeowners and contractors in Savannah and the Lowcountry area to install attic insulation. We specialize in providing home insulation and commercial insulation services.
If you live in the greater Savannah, GA, area, call the IBP Savannah team at (704) 302-4782 to start your attic insulation project today!
Ready to start your project?
How To Know If Your Savannah Home Needs More Attic Insulation
As you know, Savannah summers can be unbearably hot! Are you staying cool and comfortable in your home? If you’ve noticed your energy bills are higher than usual for the time of year or if you are uncomfortable with the temperatures in your home, you may need more insulation.
Look out for these signs that you need more insulation to keep your Georgia home cool during the summer and warm in winter:
- Ice dams: Ice dams form when snow covers the roof, and rising heat melts only some of it, causing water to flow down the roof.
- Odd or uneven temperatures: If your ceiling seems strangely hot or cold in any area or the second floor of your home is uncomfortably warm (particularly in summer), there is a good chance that area has poor insulation that needs to be replaced.
- Drafty rooms: If you feel a draft, it’s usually because of cracks and uneven air pressure.
- High heating & cooling bills: When your home is under-insulated, it forces your HVAC system to work even harder. This causes your heating system to run more than normal in the winter and your cooling system to run more in the summer.
Improving your attic insulation will help maintain comfortable temperatures throughout your entire home and resolve the above-mentioned problems. By insulating your attic, you can limit the amount of energy used to heat and cool your home and save money.
What Is the ROI of Attic Insulation?
If you have been considering insulating your attic, now is the time.
The benefits of attic insulation include:
- Saving you money
- Increasing your home’s comfort
- Improving indoor air quality
- Protecting your heating and cooling equipment
- Maximizing energy efficiency and reducing your energy bills
- Protecting the environment
- Reducing noises on different levels inside (beneficial if your attic is also a living space)
Contact IBP Savannah today if you’re having issues with high heating and cooling costs or uncomfortable rooms and think your attic may be to blame.
Our attic insulation experts will design a custom solution that solves your home’s efficiency problems.
Types of Insulation Materials for Attics
The IBP Savannah team installs retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction attic insulation. We have experience installing different types of insulation in different types of attics.
Whether you need to re-insulate your attic or need to insulate the attic of a new house you’re building, our experienced technicians offer different insulation materials to help make your attic (and entire home) as energy-efficient as possible. We install fiberglass and spray foam insulation to help you save on your monthly heating and cooling utilities.
Ready to start your project?
Schedule Attic Insulation in Savannah, GA with IBP Savannah
IBP Savannah provides complete attic insulation, air sealing and ductwork solutions to help you improve attic efficiency. Our services are designed to maximize HVAC performance while improving your home comfort and health.
If you’re interested in energy-efficiency services for your attic, contact us today at (704) 302-4782 for a consultation and estimate!