Wall insulation is a huge contributor to your home’s overall insulation, comfort and energy efficiency. The purpose of insulation is to reduce heat and air loss within homes and commercial buildings and is one of the best defenses against high energy bills.
IBP Savannah proudly services homeowners and builders in the Savannah and Lowcountry area with wall insulation for residential and commercial, retrofit/re-insulation and new construction projects.
Get in touch with us at (704) 302-4782 when you’re ready to start your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about wall insulation!
Ready to start your project?
Insulating Your Walls: The Benefits
Sufficient wall insulation will not only lower your energy costs and save you money but can help improve the indoor air quality of your Savannah home or commercial building.
A wall insulation installation will help to:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Improve the comfort of your home or building
- Promote a healthier environment
- Enhance the efficiency of your air conditioning unit and furnace
- Minimize noises from outside or through the walls in your home or building
Types of Wall Insulation for Savannah Homes
The IBP Savannah team has years of experience installing different types of wall insulation for both retrofit (re-insulation) and new builds. We install both fiberglass and spray foam insulation to help you maximize your energy bills.
Wall Insulation for New Construction in the Lowcountry
It’s both exciting and overwhelming when you build a new home or start a new building project. One of the most important but often overlooked factors to consider during new construction is insulation. The best time to properly insulate your new build is at the very beginning.
The types of wall insulation that the IBP Savannah installation professionals use for new construction projects include:
Our team has worked with many local builders and contractors to ensure new homes and building projects are as energy-efficient and comfortable as possible. We can help finish your project on time and on budget.
Wall Insulation for Existing Homes & Buildings in Savannah
For retrofit (re-insulation) projects, IBP Savannah installs:
- Batt fiberglass: Fiberglass batt insulation has been a favorite amongst builders and contractors for decades. It is one of the most commonly installed types of insulation and works well in multiple areas of homes and commercial buildings.
- Blown-in fiberglass: Blown-in is another form of fiberglass insulation that helps seal small cracks and gaps in walls. This material allows you to add insulation with minimal hassle and doesn’t require you to tear down any drywall or other building materials.
- Blown-in cellulose: Blown-in cellulose, also known as loose-fill, is the most eco-friendly insulation material and has excellent soundproofing abilities.
Need a Wall Insulation Company Serving the Savannah and Lowcountry Area?
As a member of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies, IBP Savannah offers experience, expertise and resources few companies can match.
Contact us online or call (704) 302-4782 to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project!