Is your garage unbearable when the weather turns too hot or too cold? Or is it a constant source of drafts, heat leakage and air pollution for parts of your home that share a wall with it?
Whether your garage is attached or detached, there are countless reasons to consider investing in better insulation — and if you decide you’d like to enjoy those benefits, the team at IBP Savannah will be happy to help you.
Ready to start your project?
Our experts understand everything necessary to make the most of any insulation project, and we’ll deliver our technical expertise paired with total professionalism and excellent customer service.
Call IBP Savannah today at (704) 302-4782 or contact us online to learn more about garage insulation in Savannah or nearby areas.
Garage Insulation Services in Savannah, Georgia
Insulating a garage can involve any number of materials and processes, much like any other insulation project. All the following factors and more determine what kinds of insulation might be best for your home:
- Whether your garage is attached or detached
- How well your garage is weatherproofed and sealed already
- Whether you’re insulating your garage to be comfortable or to prevent it from being a source of air and moisture infiltration for the rest of your home
Fiberglass batts, the same as you might use for insulating the walls of your home, can work wonders for your garage.
However, a quick application of spray-applied fiberglass insulation or high-quality spray polyurethane foam may be more cost-effective or energy-efficient for your needs.
We’ll work with you to determine the best way to achieve your goals, keeping in mind how you want your garage to look when we’re done and what your budget covers.
Contact us online or call (704) 302-4782 to learn more about the methods and materials we use for garage insulation!
Benefits of Garage Fiberglass or Spray Foam Insulation
If you’re not entirely sold on insulating your garage, consider the benefits you might see. Any garage, properly insulated, can offer:
- Improved comfort while working in your garage
- Protection from extreme elements for your vehicles
- Suitable storage space for items susceptible to moisture or temperature
- Reduced noise from your garage with soundproofing insulation
These benefits apply to any garage, whether it’s attached or not. Attached garages, when properly insulated, can also offer:
- Reduced heat and air infiltration into your home
- Minimized pests, noise, pollution and allergens making their way into your home
Interested in learning more about the benefits of a well-insulated garage? Contact us online or call (704) 302-4782 today.
Signs Your Savannah Garage Needs Insulating
If your garage already has some degree of insulation, or you’re not sure what its insulation situation is like, consider these signs of a poorly insulated garage:
- Temperature is indistinguishable from outdoors, even with added heat or cooling sources
- Infiltration of heat, moisture, pollution or noise from your garage to your home
- Items you store in your garage are damaged by extreme temperatures or dampness
- Snow melts on your garage roof and refreezes into ice on or around your garage when it’s cold
Ready to start your project?
Choose IBP Savannah for Garage Insulation Services
If you need to insulate your garage, choose a team that will get the job done right, with complete professionalism, excellent customer service and a breadth and depth of experience, expertise and familiarity with modern materials that other contractors can’t match.
As part of the IBP Family of Companies, you can trust us to always deliver a superior result on any insulation project.
Call (704) 302-4782 today or contact us online to learn more about our services or request a quote!